What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Here's everybody's two favourite things in 40k at the moment: Primaris Ultramarines!  This is a 'work in progress' 1500 point army and it still needs a lot of work, mainly edge highlighting but that's still a lot if work... oh and the grey knights need a lot if love too.


I went for these because they came with the Dark Imperium Box-set.  Having played for over two decades and being a staunch Imperialist I realised I've never gone blue before... so here's the result.

I mainly collect 40k to play the game, so painting isn't too important to me but I do like to have completed armies rather than playing with un / part painted miniatures.  These guys aint so bright in real life, my phone camera made them super-blue for some reason... thanks inanimate object!

Col Kent







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...